Some services like salons, nail studios, and gyms were closed for a long period of time when the Covid-19 pandemic hit. But there are other essential services that fall into a gray area, like bodywork. This includes things like massage therapy, rolfing, and even acupuncture. And while getting a manicure may seem like an indulgence, bodywork for many people is a medical necessity. Since these professionals work in close contact, many of them closed their offices temporarily or had to adopt very stringent precautions to operate safely. Electrostatic disinfection service for bodyworkers can be a wise investment since they operate similarly to a medical office. Equipment like massage tables need to be regularly disinfected, as well as disinfected between each client. How can electrostatic disinfection be used in this type of setting?
Because of the nature of close contact body work, there are specific regulations that health organizations are recommending for these practitioners such as:
- Both the client and the practitioner must wear a face mask. The client may remove the facemask only to have work performed on the face.
- Facilities must adhere to patron limits (a certain number of people in the office)
- Upgrade your ventilation system with more airflow and filtration
- Standard equipment disinfection between clients
- Practice social distancing wherever possible
- Implementing standard health screens like taking temperatures of staff and clients
- Using a health questionnaire/waiver for clients
- Operate by appointment only, no walk-ins
- Enhance safety measures with increased handwashing, hygiene etiquette (not touching your face, for example)
- Staying home when sick, and if a family member is sick
- Removing things like magazines and books from waiting areas
- Encouraging cashless transactions
Electrostatic Disinfection Service
In addition to regularly disinfecting equipment, adding electrostatic disinfection service to your bodywork office is a wise choice. A service like Virus Assassins is quick, taking up less time than a full janitorial disinfection. Plus, the electrostatic spray disperses to cover all of those hard to reach areas. In this way, it is more reliable and up to 8 times more effective than wiping methods. Plus, your clients will have increased peace of mind knowing that you subscribe to this regular service, covering every inch of the space with disinfecting mist.
Virus Assassins is your choice for electrostatic disinfection in the greater Houston area. We service all types of businesses with quality service you can trust. If you are a bodyworker looking for more safety solutions for your place of work, contact us online or give us a call. We will give you free estimate – and it’s probably more affordable than you might think. Let your clients know that you take Covid-19 precautions seriously by having your office regularly disinfected by a professional service.